IT'S ME

ALL ABOUT MYSELF





Hello my name is Naila Marwa Huwaida sometimes they call me Naila, and Nai. I'm 15 years old, in October I will be 16 years old. I'm from 11 High School at South Tanggerang. I have 1 little sister and 1 Little brother. So I'm the first.

My hobby is play video games in my cellphone, watch television, sometimes I read some novel. Sometimes I play Basketball, because I like it. The genre I like is Romance, Action, Drama, and many more.

Sometimes I cook with my mom. I make some cake, fried rice, fried chicken, and  many more. Oh! I forgot something, sometimes I edits photo, and Video. Because I like photographing skies, nature, highwayes, and many more.

Sometimes I help my mom to cook for eat. And sometimes I help my dad to wash a car. The days that I think are fun is vacationing with family. But, with family is enough:) 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structures : Kubah Shakhrah

Biography of Agung Hapsah