GOR PAJAJARAN BANDUNG




       Hi guys, my name is Naila! and I would like to tell you about Gor Pajajaran Bandung, and tell a story about play basket.

        As you can see, that is Gor Pajajaran Bandung. That place for play basket. Sometimes they practice basket, and sometimes used for competition. In the Gor there are Ring Basket, Basketball Court, Hard Chair, and many more. Sometimes people use the Basketball Court for playing basket. Oh! I forgot tell you something. There is not only one Gor, but there are two Gor in Pajajaran. One for practice basket, and one more for competition. That's what I know.


        That's the Gor for practice. As you can see that Gor is bigger than before. I don't know why for competition not bigger than that Gor. 

        There aren't men who play basket, but women can play basket, too. I know men is great than women. But, I'm sure women can be a basketball player and can beat men, or play basket more than men. So, if you a men don't ever underestimate women. You just don't know what future that girl be like. So please, don't make women dissapointed in your bad words.

        So that's the story about Gor Pajajaran from me, and sorry if there any bad words. Thank you.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structures : Kubah Shakhrah

Biography of Agung Hapsah