The Reason Why I Didn't Come to Participate in World Tournament Activities


The Reason I Didn't Come

        Hello people. It's me again Naila Marwa. I will tell you, the reason I didn't come. Why? Because I actually have an event at my house in Bogor. The event is Competetion of August 17. I know it's late, but i don't know why on the show today.

        Besides have an event in my house, I also have to stamp 3 fingers. The 3 finger stamp is actually held on Tuesday, but I'll try to be Monday. Because the next Tuesday I have an economic daily test, so I don't want to make it up :( 

      I actually want to go to school today, but there is an event here, so I can't participate in the activity. So, I'm so sorry for not come. There would be great and fun, right?
So, have fun you guys! Bye bye!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structures : Kubah Shakhrah

Biography of Agung Hapsah