The story of one day I became a MARVANATA Committee



MARVANATA
Cultur Festival


     Hello bloggers, welcome back! It's me again. Today I will tell you about last Saturday on September 7th, 2019.
  
     So, when last Saturday, I woke up at 03:00 AM. Why? Because I'm Marvanata Committee. For the committee, it should be there around 04:00 AM, because there is a meeting. But, actually I went there at 03:30 AM and arrived around 03:41 with my friend. But, my friend arrived first and waited for me to enter the field together.
     
     When my friend and I arrived at the field, there are several committees, but not all of them. There are still some who have just arrived. 

     The first thing I saw is Stage. The stage is veeery big, you know. And there are lots of class stands. After that, my friends and I waiting for the other committee and chief executive, too. 

     It's been over an hour, my friends and I just sit quietly while playing handphone while waiting, but there hasn't been a meeting either. Like, we needlessly wake up in the morning. And, you know what time we have meeting? around 05:54 AM. Because, many of them were late, so we started meetings for a long time.

     After we had a meetings, we work with what was ordered by chief executive. But, my friends and I didn't work because we only managed the funds. 

     But, we are not silent. we take care of everything in the field. Like rubbish. So we have work. 

     Around 07:30 AM at the field, there are students of SMA 3 Bandung, who were wearing clothes that had been ordered for this cultural festival. Many of them are beautiful and handsome. So cute. And then, they went to their respective class stands.

     Around 09:30 AM. Students prepare themselves for fashion shows. The weither is pretty hot, so there are only a few people watching. However, when my classmates performed, not only me but my other friends quickly went to see their fashion shows.

     After finish the fashion shows at 11:00 AM, it's time for open gate. So, viewers from outside can enter and enjoy the colorful atmosphere of the field. However, not many have entered. Only a few. At most, only our school. Maybe they will come around afternoon. Because, many of them are waiting for the appearance of Rizky Febian which is will be shown at 08:00 PM.

     Around 01:00 PM, there is an appearance that makes the audience funny. I forgot about the name was. I just know, they are from ITB.

     Around 02:00 PM, there is an apprearance from Rasukma. A pair of singers. a Men who carries guitar, and women who carry little piano and bottles filled with rice. And it's really soothing. Very relaxed, and very nice. Actually I also just know the artist.

     Around 03:00 PM, there is an apprearance from our senior who plays the puppet. Very funny, makes the audience laugh too. 

     After that, we break for Ashar and we wait for next apprearance. To be honest, I only know the artist Rizky Febian, hehe. But, after I listen the song of them who sang, I like it. Very very like it.

     Around 04:30 PM, there is an apprearance from Pamungkas. I don't know him, but when I hear the voice and the pitch of the song, I really like the song directly. The lyrics of the song are in English, and it's very good and pleasant to hear.

     After that around 05:53 PM, we have break Maghrib. And will continue for the next perfomance. 

     At 06:30 PM, there is an apprearance from Club Dangdut Racun, the name of the group. They brought the song, but they made it in dangdut. I think it's funny.  Fron a sad song, made to dangdut. Very creative.

     But, in the middle of the event, there was notification from committee group that I had to do something first. So, I don't watch TST performance or some kind of drama in my school extracurricular :(( But, I can watch Rizky Febian ^~^

     After that, later in the day, finally Rizky Febian appreared and lots of hysterical screams. He is very handsome which is makes women tempted by him. That night, he attracted the attention of the audience. Especially as teasing us all. But, we remember that he have a girlfriend. Not only that, when he sang, he always let out his beautiful voice from his mouth. The audience including me very impressed.

     After Rizky Febian done, there is appreared from Nidji. I actually not watch, I watch from my stand class. I love the song. At the end, there is a fire from stage, not real fire but sparkle fire. Was so.. COOL.

     After that, we all done. And go home. But, I'm committee to have permission to my chairman of my committee to go home.
I go home at 11:30 PM. That was a long time, but sooooo AMAZING. It will be remembered from me.

     So, that's I can tell about the day of Marvanata. But, it's just a story about my eyesight. Actually I still have a lot to tell. But, it will be too long and might be boring. or just now are so boring, right? :')

     Ok, thank you for read! Bye bye! ♡

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structures : Kubah Shakhrah

Biography of Agung Hapsah