Future

 



     I want to become a psychologist and be able to make everyone happy, including the first is my parents. previously I wanted to enter college at the University of Indonesia majoring in psychology. I choose psychology because I like hearing someone talk about their lives, whether they are happy or sad. Sometimes if he wants me to give advice I give. Now, by learning more about psychology, ways of how to respond, I will better know how to deal with that person. I want to know more about psychology. Because not only listen and then give advice, but we also have to know what the sick person has, in its mental sense. 

    Then, my second dream is to make my parents happy. Whatever it is that makes my parents proud of what I have done. For example, things that maybe in my opinion have made my parents proud even though they are small things. That is, I got good grades. I saw that they were happy and wanted me to have that score every I have a test. I also think I want to be like that, with my own results, but sometimes I like to be blocked by the gadget, so I don't focus on doing the test or task. I also wanted to work hard by getting good score, but it was difficult for me to get good score now. 

    For my future, apart from making my parents happy and becoming a psychologist, I also want to be able to graduate from college and become a successful person in my future. And, could be what my parents wanted, don't want to disappoint others. Actually, I don't know my talents, but I will be a good listener and can provide solutions to people who need mt help. Because if you put aside the material in psychology books, I think being a psychologist is fun. Moreover, be friends with other psychologists. I hope that the assignments given by the teacher for all of us can be used for our future. the tasks given should not be stressful. Ok? Ok.


Thank You <3

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structures : Kubah Shakhrah

Biography of Agung Hapsah