For Ms. Wiwin 🙏❤️



Assalamu'alaikum, miss Wiwin.

Maaf sebesar-besarnya dari kami, your childrens in school🙏 I know this incident makes you angry and dissapointed. We know this is childish. We know this is insane that most of us are absent karena kita sakit lah, telat lah, izin lah, ngejagain adik karena orang tuanya gak ada lah, apalah. We are very big apologies,  miss. We were very very very sorry, miss. Sorry. Sorry. and Thank you so much, miss. Because you are very very patient to lead us. Very big thank you to you, miss. We know you are very kind to us. We know that you don't like messy class. When the class is messy, you tidy up. And, when I watched you do that, I feel that "Why am I looks like a child, even though I was in high school, why still throwing garbage not in a place provided by the school or clean up the class when the class is mess?". We know it,  miss. We are very know that we looks like childish.  Actually, I'm sick not for today. Not because of yesterday. To be honest, I'm sick 2 days ago, mungkin karena aku makan or minum yang membuat aku jadi seperti ini. Dan tetap saja aku hariini tetap masuk, aku paksa. Because I feel that everyone in class X-Social 1 will not going to school today, expect someones who want go to school because they are healthy and want to study. Maaf miss, I even went home at the end of lesson, even though it was very very resnponsibility.  I hope with this incident, we can improve ourselves ke yang lebih baik lagi. I hope we can make what miss Wiwin want😊❤️. We love you, miss. We love you so much❤️. Hopefully with this blog, makes you a little bit not dissapointed😊. 

Thank you, miss. And we're very sorry, miss🙏❤️

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structures : Kubah Shakhrah

Biography of Agung Hapsah