How to Make a Bookmark - Procedure English Task

 



Hi everyone!

Nice to see you again in this blog, since 2020. And now it's 2021! Happy new year for you, altough it's so late ^^. I hope you enjoy your new year, eventhough still pandemic, but keep up the spirit and always at home, guys! ^^. 

And now, in this blog I just want to tell you about how to make a bookmark low budget and that's my version :D. Sorry if there any mistake in that video, I just want to share how to make a very simple bookmark. And hopefully you guys understand what I mean, hehe.

Previously I apologized for not being able to upload it directly on blogger because the video resolution was too big, so I gave a link to get to the video how to make it, Enjoy!

Tap the bold text here:


Thank you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structures : Kubah Shakhrah

Biography of Agung Hapsah