My Dream and Hopes☀️





about my dreams, in fact I don't know for sure about my dreams. When I was in 6th grade, I want to be a flight attendant. Because my friends tell me that I was fit to be a flight attendant. Because I'm considered tall, a little bit pretty, so that's how it is. So that's my dream. About my hopes, actually I want to be successful, want to makes my parent happy. Because I want a bigger score for makes my parent happy.

When I 7th grade, I want to be a youtuber. Because I like watching people makes vlogs,and some people like to make Q&A. So, I'm interesed in making a youtube channel. And, I like to edits video, and photos.Sometimes I make video minecraft in youtube. So this is the video that I made for the first timein 7th grade tap the link so it makes you will watch my video in youtube. If you want to watch my minecraft video, you can watch in youtube you can tap the Link.

And, when I was 9th grade I want to be a photograph. Because I like to photo aesthetic, and I like to makes aesthetic video, lyrics video, photo edit, and many more. When I tell my parent they a little bit dissapointed for me that I want to be a photograph to be a dream. Actually my parent want be to be a doctor or whatever that makes me have a dream, but not photograph. My parent tell me if I want to be a photograph it should just be fun. So it's like a side job after hard work.

Actually until now, I want to be a photograph but because my parents tell me like that. It seems right. I have to find another job. I want to be a businessman, psychologist, and accounting. About me wanting to be a psychologist, I was told by my father that I should always study hard.Must be able to know condition of people.I actually had before entering school, I learned about psychologists.And actually it's pretty exiting but yeah it's a little bit hard. I have also read on Twitter that psychology is fun, so because of that I have become even more convinced that I want to beome a psychologist.
And my hope is to be able to make my parents happy, more dilligent, pray five times, liked by everyone, smart and clever clever clever and dilligent.

Thank you for read this blog and I hope what we want can be fulfilled 🤗🌈

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structures : Kubah Shakhrah

Biography of Agung Hapsah