Dialouge




English Task



Doy :"Hey Joel! What are you doing here?"
Joel :"Oh hey, Doy. I just waiting my Mom"
Doy :"Ahh.. Hey! This is the day of Idul Adha, right? Are you hungry?"
Joel :"Yeah, after Pray Idul Adha, I feel hungry"
Doy :"That's good! Would you like to eat at my house? Because in my house there are a lot of foods"
Joel :"I think that's a good idea, Doy. But, I'm not sure if my parents let me go to your house"
Doy :"You should tell your mom"
Joel Mom's :"Hey boys, what are you guys talking about?"
Joel :"Eum, Mom. Can I go to Doy's house?"
Joel Mom's :"Sure. As long as you not to stay long at Doy's house. Don't you remember that we want going to Grandma's house?"
Joel :"I know, I wouldn't take long at his house"
Doy :"Joel, How about your mom join us? It will be easy if you want to go to your Grandma's house."
Joel :"How about that, mom?"
Joel Mom's :"Can I?"
Doy :"Yes, Aunty"
Joel Mom's :"Great! So, What are you waiting for?"
Doy and Joel :"Let's go!"

THE END.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Amazing Structures : Kubah Shakhrah

Biography of Agung Hapsah